- About Pitbulls
- How to Help
- Training & Resources
- Renting with Your Dog
- The Dog Owner Bible
- Help for Good Samaritans
- Keep'em Home Owner Support
- Spay/Neuter Resources
- Insurance Resources
- Favorite How-To Links
- Training Classes
- SF Bay Area Low Cost Shots
- Mission & Programs
It's crazy out there and we get slammed with mail. Thanks for understanding that it may take a short while before we can get back to you. If you still haven't heard back after a few days, feel free to contact us again.
To Streamline Your Needs:
- Find a Stray? We don't pick up lost dogs, but please visit our Stray Page for info on what to do next.
- Free help for Good Samaritans.
- Need to re-home a dog? Check HERE
- Facing homelessness? Check HERE
- Need a SF Bay Area Resource? Visit our Resources Page for local trainers/classes/spay/neuters.
- Not Local? Outside Resources
- Dog owner rights? Read: Dog Law
- Need info on Breed Specific Legislation? Visit this BSL Link
- Want to Donate or Volunteer? Thank you! Donate Here Info for Volunteering Here
- What does BADRAP do exactly? Our Mission & Programs
PLEASE NOTE: Like most non-profits, BAD RAP is usually full and cannot accept new dogs. You are your dog's best hope! Visit this page for info, ideas, resource for: Re-homing a Dog
For All Other Messages: BADRAP Mail
Our Snail Mail address
P.O. Box 27005
Oakland CA 94602-0005
Media Only Contact Number