- About Pitbulls
- How to Help
- Training & Resources
- Renting with Your Dog
- The Dog Owner Bible
- Help for Good Samaritans
- Keep'em Home Owner Support
- Spay/Neuter Resources
- Insurance Resources
- Favorite How-To Links
- Training Classes
- SF Bay Area Low Cost Shots
- Mission & Programs
Created for shelter and rescue workers. Great info for conscientious dog owners too!
1. How to teach "four on the floor" to discourage jumping.
2. How to exercise a kenneled dog that can't be walked.
3. How to desensitize a dog to nail clippers.
4. New dog intros - For dogs that are already reasonably well-socialized to other dogs.
5. New dog intros - Taking it slow for a female that doesn't trust new dogs.
6. By popular demand - Properly fitting a prong collar.
7. Fitting a Martingale Collar
8. A How-to for holding a leash in obedience class.
9. Using the flirt pole to train/exercise your dog. Download the How-To PDF -- Flirt Pole Basics
10. Food Puzzles for Fun