- About Pitbulls
- How to Help
- Training & Resources
- Renting with Your Dog
- The Dog Owner Bible
- Help for Good Samaritans
- Keep'em Home Owner Support
- Spay/Neuter Resources
- Insurance Resources
- Favorite How-To Links
- Training Classes
- SF Bay Area Low Cost Shots
- Mission & Programs
Free and Pay-What-You-Can spay/neuter surgeries - Taking good care in the SF east bay
Are you or your neighbors looking for resources for neighborhood dogs? We may be able to help.
We are currently offering a limited number of free and pay-what-you-can spay/neuter surgeries to dogs identified as 'pit bulls' in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties (California). Up to a $300 value.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out the form below.
- We'll either contact you and if we can fill your request, we'll share dates for our next on-site surgery event or we'll provide you with a voucher to one of our partner veterinarians
- If you get a voucher, you arrange the appointment and agree to get your dog to the clinic on time and to follow proper after-care instructions as supplied by vet staff.
- BADRAP pays the bill for approved procedures (only).
Fill out the form below to get you started. Please be aware that our funds for this project are limited and there may be situations where we are unable to provide the resources necessary. In that event, we'll do what we can to point you to other options. Vouchers cover the cost of spay/neuter surgeries only. The cost of additional procedures are the responsibility of the dog owner.
Questions? Ask Away
Key Supporters: Well Pet Vet Clinic (Pittsburg), VCA Bay Area Animal Hospital (Oakland)
Rescue Groups: At this time, we do not have the resources to cover your dogs. So sorry! Maybe at a later date.
If you're a donor who can help or a veterinarian who can provide a select number of low cost surgeries for this supported effort, please let us know. Thank you!